xbustyx

free photos & vids
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 222  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 23634

AuthorMessage
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 am 

Title: Controlled By Evelin And Tucker (December 5th 2017)

Description: Goddess Evelin and Mistress Tucker have you under their control. You are helpless and weak for these two horny young Mistresses. They tease you with their hot bodies so you are nice and hard, taking yourself to the edge for them. You MUST do as they say as they tease and control you. Will they let you cum for them? Of course they will, only when they tell you to. You are their slave and must obey them.

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 423 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 22.9 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm 

Title: Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 1: Foot Cuck (December 5th 2017)

Description: Shay Evans isn't happy with her man's performance, she is always finding herself having to please herself and she decides she is going to train him once and for all. She shows him a video of the hung neighbor she has been blowing and fucking. She wants her husband in a maid outfit cleaning the house when she gets home with her lover. Her husband must worship her feet, right in front of her hung stud, paying attention to every toe, her arches, and her heels.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 609 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 207.7 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm 

Title: Degraded Smoke-Filled Wanker (December 5th 2017)

Description: Mistress Michelle Lacy wants you to take out that pathetic cock and stroke it for her while she blows cigarette smoke in your face. You are just another pathetic bitch in her life and you need discipline and control. Mistress Michelle seeks to give you that discipline through telling you how to jerk off to entertain her. Inhale her smoke and she will laugh as you cough and stroke your pathetic hard cock for her.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 438 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 37.1 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:32 pm 

Title: Pleasure And Pain 2

Description: Mistress Nikky French was really in the mood to issue some heavy pain, showing up for this shoot. Before the scene she had a look at the different whips in the dungeon, to find the one leaving the heaviest marks. First Mistress Nikky and her friend Frenchy Nat ties up their slave to the bed. Frenchy Nat gives the slave a hand job while Nikky burns the slave with her cigarettes. After pleasure comes pain, seems to be the lesson for the slave. The Mistresses finds the whips and so the fun has started. See how the heavy marks get more and more and how the slave scream in pain. True pleasure and pain.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1263 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 261.2 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm 

Title: Crystal Lopez - Facesitting & Ass Worship

Description: Incredibly hot latina Crystal Lopez tells you that she collects white slaves. She met this one at the mall.. she noticed him staring at her so she walked up to him and brazenly told him to pay for all of her stuff. Now she is sitting on his face - and YOU ARE NEXT !

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 800 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 399.1 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 pm 

Title: Can't See Just Lick (December 5th 2017)

Description: It only requires it's heel rag of a tongue to clean my footwear so why should it see anything? If it misses a spot I'll just crop it's ass until it finds all the dirt and dust. That, and I just like cropping it. It's good to remind it that it simply exists for my pleasure, especially when that involves its pain. I like my human footstools to be decorated in red welts anyway. And lots of dark red heel prints where I dig my stiletto deep into its skin. I know it hurts, but it lives to suffer for my shoes!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 400 Mb
Resolution: 1024x576

Download:
Download | Play it online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:31 pm 

Title: I'll Bet You Never Thought You'd Fall This Low, Did You Faggot? (December 5th 2017)

Description: Princess Lacey

Look at you, my little faggot bitch. I'll bet you never thought you'd fall this low. I'm sure when you got into this you considered yourself to be one hundred percent straight. You never even thought about cock. And then you fell into my sick, twisted little web, didn't you? And now look at you. You are nothing but a little faggot. How did you fall so low?

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 309 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 am 

Title: Slave Hunt - My complete Riding Cult Movie (December 6th 2017)

Description: Riding cult fetish of the real and sadistic female domination kind. A sadistic young brat girl is hunting her slave - high on the horse - to find and punish him in the most cruel way! Face slapping, whipping, brutal kicks in his exposed bollocks, plus various sorts of genital t*rture... She ties his manhood up and beat those cock and balls ruthless! After several hard kicks in the balls, she starts to tease him, just to sexually abuse his erected cock by whipping. She even whips his cumming cock hard and brutal and finish him off by kicking him in the balls again. All that happened in real life, in a public forest...

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 752 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 350.8 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 am 

Title: BP - Three Worship Edges for Three Perfect Girls then Locked Back Up (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya have let their stupid slave out of chastity. He is over the moon with excitement. But there's of course a catch. Each of the three girls gets a worship edge. Then, the slave will be locked right back into chastity. He absolutely cannot have an orgasm. After so long in chastity, this is a near-impossible task for the desperate horny slave. The girls giggle. It's so fun to tease their moron together. The slave begs his Keepers for one measly orgasm. They just giggle at his idiocy more. The abundance of asses and tits is very overwhelming to the loser, especially uncaged. The girls know that they are quite a force when they team up together like this, united against one lowly male. They make the slave kiss each of their amazing asses. It doesn't take very long before the slave has reached a worship edge for all three perfect Princess. They immediately lock their dummy into The Vice male chastity device. He is so frustrated and miserable, but cannot escape the tube now fitted tightly around his worthless little member. Each girl teases the chastity slave more, jingling the lock with her beautiful butt and taunting him with his key. They will hold him in The Vice for at least another month. It will be a long time before he'll have the opportunity for another edging like this.

Format: WMV
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 864 MB

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 62.8 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 am 

Title: Flash Session

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 3016 Mb

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 981.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 73.6 MB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 222  Next