xbustyx

free photos & vids
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1943

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: straponsquad 41360 Sheena Rose Endures More Domination from ...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm 

Sheena Rose Endures More Domination from Mila Blaze & Brooklyn Daniels - Sheena Rose

If you're caught up with one of our favorite sub sluts Sheena Rose, she came back for another go with our BDSM Mistresses, hoping for a challenge. Well, she's still in the dungeon, her rope bondage fun still in session. Mila Blaze has invited one of the best lezdom hotties we have here at Strapon Squad, Brooklyn Daniels. They want to fulfill their promise of offering an experience like no other. They've left Sheena's wrists tied to the wall, breasts tied, waist tied to a post behind her, leaving her standing and vulnerable. Her pussy is begging for a big cock to fill it up. She knows we have all sizes, yet don't control the massive thick rubber dildos attached to Brooklyn and Mila's strapons. The duo shake her up, push her around, test out the ropes keeping her place. They slap her tits, spank her, trying to make her fall. The lube comes out and shines up the rubber dicks for an easy slide in and out of Sheena. They take turns fucking her rough and hard, pounding every inch inside her, making her take it like a good sex slave. Their dicks on a stick reach Sheena's mouth and cunt perfectly, a fun double penetration amongst all the hole usage. Everything goes down her throat and pink slit deep, pulling out plenty of slobbery spit and vagina juice. Seems this lesbian domination threesome is wearing Sheena out. Will this be the day she's broken? Only one way to find out.

Size: 190.7 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Domination, Redhead, Flogging, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Bdsm, Hair Pulling, Tattoo, Corporal Punishment, Straight, Lezdom, Hitachi, Dungeon, Slapping, Threesome, Slave, Rope Bondage, Femdom, Gloves, Hand Gag
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:24

[RG] Download: straponsquad 41360 Sheena Rose Endures More Domination from Mila

Post subject: devianthardcore 41936 Mind Fucked Veronica Rodriguez, Gabrie...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:01 pm 

Mind Fucked: Veronica Rodriguez, Gabriella Paltrova - Gabriella Paltrova

Veronica Rodriguez is willing to do anything for Gabi Paltrova to release her from her cage. Veronica lets this mean domme play with her asshole while licking her tight Latina pussy before having Gabi smother her with her gorgeous ass, tonguing her twat until she cums.

Size: 269 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Face Sitting, Tattoo, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Fear Play, Thirdparty, Dungeon, Ass Licking, Femdom, Straight, High Heels, Fishnets, Lesbian, Latin, Fingering, Cage
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:24:32

[RG] Download: devianthardcore 41936 Mind Fucked Veronica Rodriguez, Gabriella

Post subject: devianthardcore 41356
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 pm 

Girl Crushed: Luna Star, Vicki Chase - Luna Star,Vicki Chase

Vicki Chase and Luna Star are amazing in this femdom lesbian sex scene. Vicki starts off bound & blindfolded, waiting in anticipation for Luna to start playing with her body. They take turns at being in control, sharing power over one another in this pussy-licking, fist fucking, squirt-worth scene for Deviant Hardcore!

Size: 346.4 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Thirdparty, Slapping, Vibrator, Lesbian, Straight, Hitachi, Fishnets, Asian, Vaginal Penetration, Blindfold, Pussy Eating, High Heels, Leather Belt, Femdom, Bondage, Bush, Fingering, Squirting, Big Tits, Face Sitting
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:31:36

[RG] Download: devianthardcore 41356

Post subject: sexualdisgrace 42104 Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:43 am 

Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

Size: 333.9 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Vaginal Penetration, Hair Pulling, Clothespins, Thirdparty, Nipple Clamps, Female Slave, Viewshare, Throat Fuck, Bondage, Predicament Bondage, Dungeon, Blowjob, Male Handler, Small Tits, Bdsm, Leather Cuffs, Deepthroat, Straight, Blindfold
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:28

[RG] Download: sexualdisgrace 42104 Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Post subject: boundmenwanked 42630 Muscle Hunk Handcuffed To His Exercise ...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 am 

Muscle Hunk Handcuffed To His Exercise Bike And Made To Cum - Eveline Delay,Marcel Lee

Eveline suprises a guy who is having his workout. She puts handcuffs on him, and when he is totally overpowered she starts to jerk him off!

Size: 219.8 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Cfnm, Athletic, Femdom, Muscle, Male Sub, Thirdparty, Hand Job, Takedown, Bondage, Straight, Rope Bondage, Viewshare, Brunette
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:20:03

[RG] Download: boundmenwanked 42630 Muscle Hunk Handcuffed To His Exercise Bike

Post subject: devianthardcore 42173
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:24 am 

Submission 2: London Keyes, Mr. Pete - London Keyes,Mr. Pete

London Keyes finds herself bound and blindfolded at the start of this kinky bondage sex scene. London's master gets her senses tingling with some flogging before letting her feast on his cock, getting it nice and wet before sliding inside her until he's ready to blow a load all over her eager face.

Size: 314.8 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Fishnets, Bondage, Female Slave, Thirdparty, Facial, Vaginal Penetration, Blindfold, Submission, Chains, Leather Cuffs, Asian, Kinky, Male Handler, Dungeon, Pierced Nipples, High Heels, Tattoo, Straight, Blowjob, Breast Abuse
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:28:43

[RG] Download: devianthardcore 42173

Post subject: carmenrivera 42494 Aqua Fickness Chapter One
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:44 am 

Aqua Fickness: Chapter One - Carmen Rivera,Lady Vampira,Party-Opfer,Franky

Sun, a swimming pool and party spirits are enough to bring Lady Vampira & Lady Carmen in top form. If it wasn't for this pathetic trouble maker. With his trap stuffed and his ass ripped open he reluctantly accepts his victim role.[Note: The spoken language in this film is German]

Size: 389.2 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Anal Stretching, German, Cbt, Spanking, Fisting, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Male Sub, Outdoors, Paddle, Straight, Thirdparty, Paddling, Bondage, Anal, Tattoo, High Heels, Stockings, Foot Worship, Gloves
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:35:30

[RG] Download: carmenrivera 42494 Aqua Fickness Chapter One

Post subject: femdum 42750 Muscles Vs Skinny Whore
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:05 pm 

Muscles Vs Skinny Whore - Peter Stallion,Camilla,Savlovy Muz

Even with lots of muscles Peter cant resist being brutally dominated by a skinny mistress, and he will do anything to make her happy while he is restrained and cannot move

Size: 294.7 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Pegging, Viewshare, Smoking, Bdsm, Redhead, Crop, Footjob, Leather Cuffs, Rope Bondage, Feet, Pussy Eating, Foot Fetish, Straight, Anal, Face Sitting, Femdom, Bondage, Strap On, Thirdparty
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:26:53

[RG] Download: femdum 42750 Muscles Vs Skinny Whore

Post subject: devianthardcore 41552
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 pm 

StrapDomme: Aiden Starr, Chad Diamond - Aiden Starr,Chad Diamond

Aiden Starr knows how to break her submissive slaves and turn them into fuck puppets

Size: 290.6 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Big Natural Tits, Anal, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Pegging, Flogging, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Male Sub, Blonde, Face Sitting, Femdom, Belly Punching, Cum Swallowing
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:26:30

[RG] Download: devianthardcore 41552

Post subject: machinedom 42405 Adel Bound To Chair and Machine-Fucked Hard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 pm 

Adel Bound To Chair and Machine-Fucked Hard - Adel Sunshine,Ar

Adel gets penetrated by powerful dildo that hammers her pussy!

Size: 85.4 MB | Resolution: 960x540
Genre: Brunette, Vibrator, Rope Bondage, Dildo, Viewshare, Electro Dildo, Straight, Thirdparty, Domination, Bondage
Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:07:47

[RG] Download: machinedom 42405 Adel Bound To Chair and Machine-Fucked Hard

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next